Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Scrappin'n'Happy November Challenge!!!!!

So I decided that it might be fun to try a new challenge. A few months back I was introduced to an amazing artist through Scrapbook Steals names Kerys Sharrock!!!!  I can't tell you how much inspiration she has brought into my creative world!!  So when I saw that she has a monthly challenge on her blog I was so excited to join in. And this month I finally got my act together and got my layout done!!!!  If you want to join in head on over to her fabulous blog......you won't regret it!!!!

This is the colour challenge for Kerys's November Challenge!

 And this is my layout!!!
My colours aren't exact.....I used a black instead of a dark brown, but I like how it turned out!!!




There were also additional challenges that could be used in your layout.
-a stash challenge (journal pockets, chevrons, and something metal)
-create a shape outline with embellishments
-a sketch challenge

This is the sketch

I used the colour challenge, the stash challenge, and the sketch challenge. 

Thank you so much Kerys for the incredible inspiration!!! It was fun and I can't wait to play again!!!!

SUPPLIES : Patterned Paper-Prima Marketing Doodle-Deux Collection, Cardstock-Bazzill, Embellishments-PaperHouse, Prima Marketing, Basic Grey Max & Whiskers, OA-9 to 5, Twine-WeRMemoryKeepers, Ink-Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Brads-AC, Letters-AC Thickers Sunrise

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love how you worked the sketch!
    Thank you so much for participating in the sketch challenge at GCC!
    http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love how you worked our challenges!!! LOVE your twine work! I need to pin this!:) Thanks for playing along with our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathryn, Your layouts are so beautiful and bright. I struggle when it comes to putting mixing and matching. I sure can learn from your blog!
    http://joaniespaperescape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete