Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Polaroid Fun with Practical Scrappers!!!!

Today I want to share with you a layout I created for Practical Scrappers!!!
Our project theme was Polaroids!!!  So many ideas popped into my head.......I love the Polaroid trend!!
There are so many ways you can incorporate polaroids into scrapbooking.
Not only can you print your photos in polaroid form, but many paper companies have pre made polaroid frames included in their collections.

pinkpaislee makes these amazing polaroid frames that have words or sayings on them. 
I chose 2 frames that were perfect for my layout.




I love, love, love the way this layout turned out!!! 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock-Bazzill
Patterned paper-Teresa Collins Memories Collection & Studio Calico Darling Dear Collection
Chipboard Embellishments-Teresa Collins Memories Collection
Cardstock stickers & Borders-Teresa Collins Memories Collection
Inks-Tim Holtz Distress in Black Soot, Walnut stain & Fired Brick
Twine-The Twinery
Brads-AC Elements

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to check out Practical Scrappers. You will find many many crazy talented artists that will provide you with tons of inspiration!!!!

~Cathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment