Monday, February 18, 2013

Scrapbook Steals Monday Craft Madness

Wow....I am so happy to be back here at Scrapbook Steals to share some of my scrappy creations.  When I opened up my package of goodies I was thrilled to find that I would be working with 
Up here in Canada we have some pretty long, cold, and gloomy winters!  This gorgeous collection is just what I needed to beat the winter blues. The colours are simply...... pure sunshine!!!  It is also so versatile, and could be used for many different themes!!

For my first project I decided to make this little 'Dates to Remember' mini book. It's the perfect size to carry around so while out shopping, it's quick and easy to check out who you need to shop for!!


My next creation is a layout of my darling granddaughter Blake.  A few weeks ago I spotted this amazing layout on Pinterest and knew it was the perfect inspiration for the photo I wanted to use, and the title I wanted to use.  I have always wanted to 'doodle' on a layout but could never quite get it right!!!  But I decided to jump in and give it a try.  I am super pleased with the way it turned out.  I also used a new found scrapbooking love....Kiwi Lane Designer Templates!!! So much fun!!!

check out Scrapbook Steals Monday Craft Madness for a full look at my layout!!!!

Because the colours in this collection are so rich and cheerful I wanted to use them to brighten up my scrapbooking space. I like to keep a 'catch all'  bin on my desk to throw the supplies I am using in, until I am finished a project. So this clear little bin I had was transformed into a little piece of art.  I also couldn't resist decorating a few jars to match for pens, buttons etc.


Lastly, I made this sweet little card.  For the Record 2 comes with stunning Element Stickers and Letters, Chipboard Accents, Layered Chipboard, and Decorative Brads.  They make creating cards super easy and fun fun fun!!!!!

Thank you Kerys and Scrapbook Steals for the opportunity to share my projects with you.  Scrapbook Steals is like a second home for me <3

2 comments:

  1. I saw your projects on Scrapbook Steal's site and wanted to stop by and say they are so creative! Your layout turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is my favorite - doodling is so cute and perfect for that photo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete